DeRISK is looking for a Product Manager – Treasury & Risk Analytics..
DeRISK offers extraordinary opportunities to grow as a professional and elevate your career in FinTech and analytics. You will work in a team with an exceptional combination of skill sets, spanning from mathematical modelling to data science, analytics, finance and IT.
The Product Manager will proactively manage the Corporate Treasury and Risk Analytics product lineup, including new product development, process improvements, and customer pricing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to define the product vision and ensure alignment of Treasury & Risk Analytics with a broader business.
- Treasury & Analytics competitive marketplace to identify product trends, risks and opportunities and develop an actionable product roadmap.
- Manage the product development prioritization process and content, including innovation initiatives.
- Engage with customers to ensure there is a clear value proposition to business cases that enhance the Treasury & Risk Analytics product lineup in the future.
- Provide leadership, motivation and hands-on direction for Treasury Management product initiatives and projects.
- Monitor our product offering to ensure that it is aligned with our company’s strategy and priorities.
- Work directly with Sales, marketing and client implementation teams to drive customer acquisition and engagement.
We’re looking for teammate who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or related professional experience required.
- 7+ years of related work experience with a solid understanding of Corporate Treasury software products and a working knowledge of Product Development and Product Management.
- Experience with risk analytics and business intelligence tools.
- Proven leader of complex Go-to-Market product initiatives.
- Product knowledge of cashflow, hedging and related Treasury solutions.
- Advanced written and verbal communication experience with a demonstrated proficiency in meeting management and group process facilitation skills.
- Excellent learning, development and career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly, international team;
- Supplementary employee private medical insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working location: Vilnius, Lithuania.
More About Us:
DeRISK is a financial brokerage and consulting firm focused on corporate risk management services, licensed by the Bank of Lithuania. We employ sophisticated mathematical modelling and business intelligence tools to offer our clients cost-effective treasury, hedging, cash management and business analytics solutions. Our clients are corporations and financial institutions in Europe, North America and Asia.