DeRISK is looking for a Quantitative Analyst.
If you enjoy solving complex mathematical problems — DeRISK offers extraordinary opportunities to grow as a professional and elevate your career in quantitative modelling and analytics. You will work in a team with an exceptional combination of skill sets, spanning from mathematical modelling to data science, analytics, finance and IT.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to all phases of financial risk model development;
- Building quantitative modelling tools for derivatives and financial assets such as currencies, commodities, interest rates and others;
- Contribute to research and advisory projects in capital markets and investments.
We’re looking for teammate who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience;
- Working experience using languages such as R, Python, Matlab
- Working knowledge of SQL;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, high attention to detail and proven track record of using metrics to drive decisions;
- Experience in Banking, Financial Markets, Risk modelling or Machine Learning/AI
- Excellent learning, development and career growth opportunities;
- Potential career progression opportunities towards senior roles in software development, data or financial analytics and trading;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly, international team;
- Supplementary employee private medical insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working location: Vilnius, Lithuania.
More About Us:
DeRISK is a financial brokerage and consulting firm focused on corporate risk management services, licensed by the Bank of Lithuania. We employ sophisticated mathematical modelling and business intelligence tools to offer our clients cost-effective treasury, hedging, cash management and business analytics solutions. Our clients are corporations and financial institutions in Europe, North America and Asia.