DeRISK is looking for a Senior Sales Manager.
DeRISK offers extraordinary opportunities to grow as a professional and elevate your career in FinTech and analytics. You will work in a team with an exceptional combination of skill sets, spanning from mathematical modelling to data science, analytics, finance and IT.
As a Senior Sales Manager of Sales, you will shape DeRISK sales processes globally and scale revenue to the next level. You will work closely with the top management and will design and execute the sales strategy, optimize business opportunities, create lucrative sales targets or networks, observe market developments, identify the related trends, monitor the competitors, and understand corporate treasury market landscapes.
Your responsibilities will include::
- Designing and executing sales strategies to achieve annual sales targets globally.
- Identification of new sales targets to maximize new business
- Maintain relationships with established portfolio clients and pro-actively work with them to maximize client revenue potential
- Monitor and analyze client activity and identify areas of opportunity to improve pricing or product coverage that will lead to increased revenue.
- Maintain close relationships with market contacts to win market intelligence and feed them into the organization.
We’re looking for a teammate who has:
- Skilled Sales / Account Manager person with solid contact portfolio
- Entrepreneurial spirit and constantly driving for success with a proven success record in building successful growth-oriented teams.
- Credible, persuasive, well-presented with excellent communication, presentation and execution skills.
- Reliable and capable of creating customer loyalty and performance through a consultative approach and ability to identify client business requirements.
- Proven track record in selling treasury, risk, hedging and/or trading solutions to the corporations and enterprises.
- Practical experience for a minimum of 7+ years’ in analytics, banking, financial services or similar environment.
- Energetic and conscientious team player with the ability to drive sales processes.
- Excellent learning, development and career growth opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- Friendly, international team.
- Supplementary employee private medical insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working location: New York / London / Vilnius.
More About Us:
DeRISK is a financial brokerage and consulting firm focused on corporate risk management services, licensed by the Bank of Lithuania. We employ sophisticated mathematical modelling and business intelligence tools to offer our clients cost-effective treasury, hedging, cash management and business analytics solutions. Our clients are corporations and financial institutions in Europe, North America and Asia.