DeRISK is looking for a Mid to Senior Level Software / DevOps Engineer.
We are looking for an experienced individual, who is passionate about software development, to work in a team of like-minded individuals. The position is at the core of the company’s business vision, which means the role could lead to a very senior position within the organization (CTO).
If you enjoy coding, solving complex development problems, working with databases and you are eager to drive changes and advocate for best practices — DeRISK offers extraordinary opportunities to grow as a professional and elevate your career in FinTech. You will work in a team with an exceptional combination of skill sets, spanning from mathematical modelling to data science, analytics, finance and IT.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to all phases of software development, including ideation, prototyping, design and production;
- Building products, tools and services from scratch, as well as evolving existing systems;
- Applying your technical expertise to guide the team in making intelligent and pragmatic design decisions;
- Project and other software developer resource management;
- Configuring and development in an AWS environment (Aurora, DMS, Lambda’s, etc.);
- Performing tasks with SQL;
- Ad-hoc work and tasks related to AI and ML applications in financial markets and trading, broader help for the team in various data analytics projects.
We’re looking for a teammate who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience;
- 4+ years of track record in building and delivering production quality software systems;
- Professional development experience using languages such as Python, Java, C++, C#;
- Strong working knowledge of SQL;
- Experience of AWS cloud solutions;
- Depth and breadth in multiple technologies, ranging from backend services to databases to analytical frameworks;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, high attention to detail and proven track record of using metrics to drive decisions;
- A sense of ownership and a passion for delighting customers through innovation and creative solutions to sophisticated problems.
- Excellent learning, development and career growth opportunities;
- Potential career progression opportunities towards senior roles in software development, data or financial analytics and trading;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly, international team;
- Supplementary employee private medical insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working location: Vilnius, Lithuania.
More About Us:
DeRISK is a financial brokerage and consulting firm focused on corporate risk management services, licensed by the Bank of Lithuania. We employ sophisticated mathematical modeling and business intelligence tools to offer our clients cost-effective treasury, hedging, cash management and business analytics solutions. Our clients are corporations and financial institutions in Europe, North America and Asia.